Yup, the not so hypothetical situation: cooking your dinner in under 30 minutes. Been there but not so done that..I for one always enter the kitchen thinking of a meal I wanna prep, actually put in time to make the meal and it turns into an utter disaster. (I know I’m not the only one) So I basically just end up eating whatever I have left in the fridge. But not today sistas!
I’ve been cooking up these DELICIOUS 30-minute recipes that I couldn’t resist from sharing.
So, I want to help you out a bit with your next recipes! Here are my top 7 recipes to make in under 30 minutes! Keep reading for the breakdown.
You can never go wrong with pasta, especially when it’s cooked in 15 mins!
- 12 ounces uncooked tube-shaped chickpea pasta (about 3 ½ cups)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- 3 ¼ ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl; add garlic, shallot, mascarpone, spinach, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water.
- Stir until cheese has melted and mixture is combined.
- Add additional cooking water as needed to loosen sauce.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and, if desired, crushed red pepper
A little chocolate never killed nobody
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 scoops protein powder (your choice)
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- Stir everything in blender on medium low speed until mixture is smooth
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat.
- Add batter in small circles – about 1/4 cup per pancake and sprinkle with chocolate When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Top with anything you like! I’m more of a syrup girl but you can top with almond butter, peanut butter, or jelly.
For our fruit lovers out there, make your own acai bowl!
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries*
- 4 ice cubes
- Splashes of light coconut milk (enough to get blender moving)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Handful of spinach
- Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Optional: maple syrup or sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Hemp seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Frozen dried strawberries
- Place the frozen berries, ice cubes, coconut milk, almond butter and spinach in a blender.
- Add acai powder, if using.
- Blend until smooth, adding additional coconut milk as needed.
- Taste and add maple syrup or sweetener of choice, if desired.
- Blend again.
- Pour into two bowls and top with hemp seeds, coconut flakes, blueberries, and dried strawberries.
Pizza’s next big thing:
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- ½ cup pesto sauce
- ¾ cup packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon fresh or dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Rub cut side of garlic cloves over crust.
- Spread pesto over crust. Top with spinach, mushrooms, yellow pepper, tomatoes and basil.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and oregano.
- Bake until pizza is heated through and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes.
The best kinda cookies….no bake cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups whole rolled oats
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the maple syrup, almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
- Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the batter onto the baking sheet.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
Pizza with a healthy twist
- 1 large bell pepper
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of basil or parsley
- Any other toppings you want!
- Pre-heat your oven or toasted over to 350 degrees farenheit
- Slice off each of of the four sides of your pepper and law flat on a baking sheet
- Top with sauce, then cheese, and any other veggie or topping you’d wanna add
- Bake for 10 mins
- Add a small pinch of red pepper flakes and basil
Give your breakfast routine a little spice with this yogurt bowl..
- 1 peach
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- ¼-1/2 cup granola
- Ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice peach into medium wedges and arrange them on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the sugar on one side of the peaches then flip and sprinkle on the remainder. Allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Roast peaches for 13-14 minutes or until edges are lightly caramelized.
- Serve over choice of yogurt and sprinkle with crunchy granola and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
And that’s all there is to it! March’s top 7 recipes to make in under 30 minutes!
Want some more meal plan prep? We’ve got the perfect one for you. Check out the Hot Shapers Meal Plan today! You’ve got yours for FREE for any $59+ purchase!
& we’re giving you an extra 10% off coupon for your purchase!
Soooo, did any of these recipes make the cut?
Share with us how the recipes turned out for you! Tag @hotshapers!