Who said to lose weight you have to starve?
A good meal plan has to include the calories your body needs in order to lose weight in a healthy and safe way. Complement the use of Hot Shapers with a meal plan that will help you achieve better results in less time.
This meal plan includes a suggested menu and some tips to incorporate to your Hot Shapers lifestyle.
- Don’t eat fruit after 5:00pm, remember that your metabolism absorbs them differently after these hours.
- During 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm you must drink a lot of water.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of avocado, one piece of whole wheat bread, 2 scrambled egg whites, 6 grapes.
- 10:00 am: a cup of papaya.
- Lunch: 100g of steamed fish, salad: ½ cup of broccoli and ½ cup of green beans.
- 4:00 PM: 1 ounce of almonds, a cup of tea.
- Dinner: 100g of chicken breast (no skin) and salad: ½ cup of spinach, 1 tomato, and 1 cup of tea.
- Breakfast: A cup of papaya, 2 egg whites, 1 whole wheat toast with peanut butter, 1 cup of tea..
- 10:00 am: 4 thin slices of red pepper topped with cream cheese.
- Lunch: 100 g of turkey with carrot, 1/2 cup of peas, 100 g of rice, 1 cup of cooked cauliflower, a glass of water, 2 small peaches.
- 4:00 PM: 3 slices of turkey bacon.
- Dinner: 100 g of beef, 100 g of cesar salad and a tea.
- Breakfast: A cup of watermelon, a tea, a boiled egg, one slice of grain bread topped with 3 slices of avocado.
- 10:00 am: A cup of papaya.
- Lunch: 100 g of steamed fish, salad: 1/2 cup of broccoli and 1/2 cup of asparagus.
- Dinner: 100 g of chicken breast without skin and salad: 1/2 cup of spinach, 1 tomato, and 1 tea.
- Breakfast: Full-fat Greek yogurt with coconut chips and pumpkin seeds.
- 10:00 am: 1 cup of cheese crisps.
- Lunch: Chicken Salad Wrap: 4 slices of chicken, 1 tomato, 2 pieces of lettuce, topped with mozzarella cheese and olive oil.
- 4:00 PM: 5 celery sticks with peanut butter.
- Dinner: 100g of grilled salmon with ½ cup of cauliflower rice.
- Breakfast: ¾ cup granola, 1 banana, 2 tsp., 1 cup almond milk.
- 10:00 am: 5 turkey roll-ups .
- Lunch: 100 g of chicken, cesar salad, 2 tangerines.
- 4:00 PM: 1 cup of cottage cheese with ½ cup pineapple.
- Dinner: 1 serving of salmon, 1 cup green beans, 1 baked sweet potato topped with cheese.
- Breakfast: 1 cup frozen berries, ½ banana, 8 ounces of soy milk. 2 boiled eggs.
- 10:00 am: 1 ounce of macadamia nuts.
- Lunch: 1 serving pre-made veggie burger, 1 cup carrots, ½ cup cauliflower rice.
- 4:00 PM: 1 orange.
- Dinner: 1 chicken breast and 4 slices of tomato topped balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Breakfast: ½ cup rolled oats, cooked in 1 cup milk. 1 cup raspberries.
- 10:00 am: 1 medium bell pepper, slice with 3 tbsp hummus.
- Lunch: Shredded Chicken Tacos
1 boneless chicken breast, 3 tortillas, pico de gallo .
- 4:00 PM: 1 serving of guacamole with 1 cup of sweet potato chips.
- Dinner: 1 serving of whole salmon with 6 strips of asparagus and a half-baked sweet potato.